International Business Hub between Europe and Latin America
For three days, the Palacio de Cristales of the Madrid City Council will become the largest business platform in the world, where more than 5,000 companies are expected to present their projects, seek investment opportunities and generate agreements and international business.
The Madrid Platform offers companies the chance to present their activity and product portfolio to 20 potential international partners and investors, with the aim of internationalizing and opening up the market. There is also a networking space where different companies schedule short-term meetings to explore synergies between them, with the aim of doing international prospecting. More than 1,200 meetings will be held in person and online.
The event also offers a space for presentations and debates through forums, seminars and workshops where current trends in the market are shared to generate debate on issues of scope on the international agenda. All this within the framework of the 17 SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) of the United Nations 2030 Agenda.
Presentation of ADTEL and its outstanding solutions
ADTEL will attend on September 22 to present its portfolio of most outstanding communications, audiovisual and security solutions that have been deployed both nationally and internationally.
- IOn Technology: intelligent audiovisual technology for recording and automatic broadcasting of live events. Read more.
- AirVoice: Wireless public address and communications systems for information, prevention and security services. Rread more.
- Smart In: Communications module to convert conventional urban furniture into Smart City solutions at the service of citizens. Read more
- VIMO: Mobile video surveillance and citizen security solutions for obtaining, managing and viewing images from anywhere. Read more.
- Vector3: Automation and live studio solutions for television channels and large content production centers. Read more.
See you at the Madrid Platform from September 20 to 22?